Page 1 of 1

Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 11:15 pm
by Hamlay
Hi All,

Been off-line for about 3 or 4 weeks as not been able to log in on mobile.

Finally got around to trying on laptop and still works.

Anyone else having the same issue?

thanks

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 8:20 am
by Niggly
I keep being logged out everytime I navigate away. I also seem to be logged out if I move around & pick up a different IP Address.
I’ve spent ages looking at the settings, Google ing & going on the phpBB message board but couldn’t find any reason or remedy.

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2026 8:58 am
by Hamlay
still can't log in on mobile. Won't let me delete cookies either from phone.

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2026 1:13 pm
by Niggly
I’ve run out of ideas. Still being logged out whenever I leave the page.
Login with Admin to delete cookies. If you can’t login on a mobile is it a banned IP Address? Again, if you login as Admin you can unblock the IP address you’re using.

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 9:41 pm
by Hamlay
I'm in Denver now and still can't log in on Mobile. So that has been Orlando, Vegas and Denver . Doubt all IP's are banned

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:49 pm
by Niggly
Some odd things are happening in the background.
I think Cyberdyne Systems have installed a Skynet bot. We’re all doomed

Re: Not been able to log in on Mobile Device

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:09 am
by pomps
All hunky dory on the westside whether laptop or mobile 8-)